Monday, October 6, 2008

Dear Boss

my boss just asked me
"so what you gonna do with the sticker?"
i replied
"i would use lighter, but in case damage the sticker, use hair dryer"

he jeered to one of our designers
"you see wat kinda excuse he give me, use hairdryer!"
our designer said
"can use hairdryer if wan"

then he got nothing to say
WHAT LIFE?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

we think differently
and see things from different perspective
doesn't mean i'm an idiot
i handle things differently
doesn't mean i'm illogical

i clocked the most hours
and worked the most ungodly hours
(that nobody wants to work in)
during your Philips Roadshow

so now wat?
u dun like my face?
or you look down on me
cos i'm poor?

now Miss J is not around
your longest service staff is just a year
and he's a designer
i've been running road shows for more than a year
Philips Roadshow is not even half the size
of Reyna or Singtel Mega Fair
WHAT LIFE?
i'm here to learn
i'm humble
i wanna learn the way you run things
all i ask for is appreciation
and for you to teach
it doesn't mean Urban is a small useless company
or i am a worthless idiot

why am i the only one in the office wit a lousy computer?
why am i the only one in the office without an access card?
why do i deserve to be treated like a second class citizen?
why should i tolerate?
cos i want to learn
and thats wat i'm here for

where are all your interns?
why din anyone continue working
after they left?
is it you or is it us, interns?

i'm not finding excuses
but i really have zero morale
although i motivate myself everyday
that one day you'll see that i'm trying my best
i cannot stop making mistakes here and there
cos i dun feel the belongingness

randy is damn cheap
but at least he treats his people like HUMAN
at least he knows
that we all come from a mother's womb
我也是娘生的






p/s: again, this post is not targeted at my fellow interns
i feel em like my brothers
cos i may not have known them for very long
they played a part in the recovery of the darkest days of my life
and i love em
i remembered earlier this year
me and Mr. B were caught smoking in school
and he asked "can i say i wasn't smoking, but just accompanying you?"
i said "ok"
i would still do that for any one of them
cos to me, they are my brothers
it doesn't matter how they feel

my name is 铭恩
it means "remembering kindness"

No comments: