Monday, October 20, 2008

What gives?


Joseph VS Vincent
Billards Room - Cricket Club, Padang


What gives?


Familiarity


I used to have tuition here
back in my sec school days


sharing a pack is love



take flight?


australian chocolate stickers


battle field


chipped 20ct coin


set-up


f&b/games area


live! camera man



CYA


nettings up


costuming


f&b/games area


mission ten:10


domo-kun


chess-master jelly


scratch here


poor english
and my last day with specforce enterprise pte ltd - goodbye


blackies


thai nasi goreng USA


chicken alphabets


autumn


to search for a missing dog in vain


pooping cat


my past obsession



muhala kebab



knife set - loaned to jereborne


The Eye 1 - lick char siew scene


shall i call?


parkway parade starbucks


wen, ming, lest


zodiac?


3 for 2


parkway food court korean saba


chinese style?


healthy lifestyle


ever played hide-and-seek in Parkway GIANT?


or tried the free Infra-red Game?


bought Marley & Me and a Camel Bone giraffe


watching E Zuo Ju Er Wen at lest's
got a chio ang mo girl
and cutesy lin yi chen


yang's boobie spore


my big-dick spore


lively


"i bring u go prawning!"
"my sister's bf got bring me go prawing before.."


hooking up the clams


casting off


then its all about 念力


my first catch!


pok the prawing expert


killing spree


watch em crawl


focus is key


no humping the fence


lester -7
ming - 5


look how fat they are


seasoning
- sea salt
- pepper
- mixed herbs
- olive oil
- cheese


tada



nothing beats eating ur own catch for breakfast
adrian chen = fisherman's son


new age 喜饼
from my cousin charmaine


how sick is james?


dragon knight - RAR!


khimari in action!


Itching for the tall grass,
longing for the breeze..


stupid sponge

No comments: