Friday, October 17, 2008

how lively?

hmmm? i noticed my neighbour is online
tap ahhhhh!!!!


i tried to pick up jelly's sister wit popoy's tagline
"how are you? do i know you? anyway, i hope i can got to know u, and be your friend. can i have any contact from you, handphone number or email addres?"










then she replied
"Okay, first of all.. you're doing it ALL wrong..

Usually.. they'll start out with some flattery.. like, " I like your pics " or " I think you're hot " or " English Muffins? McDonalds one can? " to let me know that they've taken the effort to look through my profile..

Then, THEY will leave their contact number (mobile usually) or email address for MSN.

Only AFTER leaving THEIR contact details will they ask for mine, or they'll say " Hope to get to know you better " or " Hope to see you on MSN " or some shit like that...

I'll forward you some examples...

Meanwhile, care to try again??

Jud^"



how lively?
hahha.. is that how you despos/internet sex fiend do it?
"hey.. i think i've seen u in school before! you're the so-and-so's friend."
BOO!

No comments: